La Rochelle train station, a 5 minute walk from the venue « Espace Encan »
- From Paris high speed links to La Rochelle
- With Intercités trains and TER
From Nantes,several trips per day. The travel time for direct trains is about 2h30.
From Bordeaux, several trips per day. The travel time for direct trains is about 2h05.
From the different cities of the region with TER Nouvelle Aquitaine
Illico line 3 and 4 - Aquarium stop
Cross the old port (from 'Médiathèque' to 'Cours des Dames') on the 'Le Passeur' shuttle
- 90 min from Poitiers and 5 hrs from Paris Take the A10 toward Bordeaux Niort La Rochelle, then Exit 33 toward Niort La Rochelle and the N248 to La Rochelle
- 2 hrs from Bordeaux Take the A10 toward Paris and then, near Saintes, take the A837 toward La Rochelle.
- 90 min from Nantes Take the A83 toward Bordeaux, then Exit 7 toward Ste Hermine La Rochelle. Follow signs for La Rochelle, taking the D137 and then the N137
Parks close to the venue
- Municipal paid car park: "Vieux port sud"
- Free parking: 400 metres from the Espace Encan (available to cars, buses and campervans)
- © Untitled
- Design: HTML5 UP